The EAI International Conference on Industrial IoT Technologies and Applications (IndustrialIoT 2016) will take place in Guangzhou, People’s Republic of China on 25-26 March, 2016.
In recent years, the widespread deployment of Wireless Sensor Networks, Industrial Cloud and Industrial Robot has facilitated Industrial Internet of Things technologies and fostered some emerging applications. The aim of IndustrialIoT 2016 is to stimulate interaction among professionals and researchers active in the areas of Control, Communications, Smart Sensors and Mobile Computing in order to discuss about the challenges these fields are still facing.
IndustrialIoT will be chaired by Dr. Jiafu Wan (South China University of Technology, China) and it will also host a keynote speech given by prof. Min Chen (Huazhong University of Science and Technology – HUST, China).
The Conference welcomes papers will present these topics of interest:
- Efficient communication protocols for industrial IoT systems;
- Industrial cloud & industrial big data;
- Distributed control and optimization of industrial IoT systems;
- Cyber-physical approach for Industrial IoT systems;
- Industrial wireless networks for industrial IoT systems;
- Security and privacy issues in industrial IoT systems;
- Software methodology in industrial IoT systems;
- Architectures of industrial IoT systems;
- Industrial IoT applications, e.g., smart grid, smart factory, and logistics;
- WirelessHART applications in industrial IoT systems;
- Cloud-assisted robots;
- Modeling, simulation and experiment for industrial IoT.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Transactions Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 20 November 2015,
Notification and Registration Deadline: 8 December 2015,
Camera-ready Deadline: 19 January 2016.
If you want to know more about the conference, visit the official website.