The 2nd International Conference on IoT Technologies for HealthCare (HealthyIoT 2015) will take place in Rome, Italy on October 26–27, 2015 and will be co-located with the IOT360 Summit.
HealthyIoT 2015 is the first one of an international scientific event series dedicated to Internet of Things and Healthcare. The Internet of Things, as a set of existing and emerging technologies, notions and services, can provide many solutions to delivery of electronic healthcare, patient care and medical data management.
HealthyIoT aims to bring together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the assessment, development and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards and procedures. We welcome contributions from the following fields: Sensing Technologies and Pervasive Computing, Communication Technologies and Network Applications, Hardware and Software Infrastructures.
You are invited to submit high-quality papers in the following topics:
- Wearable sensor systems;
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications;
- Network communications for health sensor data;
- QuantifiedSelf Devices & Technologies;
- Processing of QuantifiedSelf Data;
- Cloud Technologies for Healthcare;
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments;
- Telemedicine applications;
- The Smartphone as a HealthyThing;
- Wellness and Health Management applications;
- Data mining of health data on the Cloud;
- Medical and sensor data stream processing;
- Security and Privacy in eHealth and IoT;
- Interoperability and Standardisation Issues in IoT and Healthcare.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper submission deadline: June 15th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: July 25th 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 25th, 2015
Find more details here.