GOWELL 2016, the 1st EAI International Conference on Games fOr WELL-being, will take place in Budapest, Hungary on June 14th-16th, 2016. It will be co-located with eHealth360 Summit.
The EAI Games fOr WELL-being conference has been created to present the latest emerging applications for improving the quality of everybody’s personal experience and promoting adaptive behaviors and positive functioning.
GOWELL invites presentations about the use of Virtual Reality, Augmented and Mixed Reality, Virtual Environments, Games for Health, Applied Games, Mobile Health and other emerging applications. Here you can find some of the topics of interest:
- Applied Games for health awareness and/or improvement;
- Game applications for better lifestyle or well-being;
- Game design techniques and solutions for healthcare environments;
- Games’ devices/technology applied to medical treatments or prevention;
- Gamification of healthcare processes;
- Well-being interventions including affective strategies supported by technologies;
- Information technologies to support patient’s engagement in healthcare;
- Positive Gaming;
- Stress management and new technologies;
- Integrating technologies to support student’s engagement in learning process;
- Technologies enhancing Social Well-being;
- Technology for active aging and healthy living;
- Integrating technology in self-help interventions.
Paper submission deadline:
February 14th, 2016 March 1st, 2016
Acceptance Notification: March 31st, 2016
Camera-ready deadline: April 29th, 2016
If you want to know more, visit the conference official website.