GCCC 2015, the first International Conference on Green Cloud Computing and Communication, will take place in Salem, India on December 16–18, 2015.
The conference will bring together researchers, developers, and industry professionals to present and discuss recent advances and experiences in clouds, Green cloud computing and communication, giving users and researchers equally a chance to gain better insight into the capabilities and limitations of current systems.
Topics of interest include:
- Green computing models, simulations, designs, algorithms and paradigms;
- Efficient virtualization and consolidation;
- Security and Privacy in Cloud;
- Next-generation Green Cloud Computing Services and Applications;
- New energy-aware routing and switching devices;
- Optimization of green networks;
- Energy-efficiency in networks;
- Future of green networks;
- Performance evaluation and modeling of green networks;
- Green Smart grid;
- Trade-offs between performance, energy and other resources in cloud datacenters;
- Resource efficiency;
- Architectures and protocols for improving energy efficiency in fixed networks;
- Green Fixed network planning and optimization;
- Green ICT and Clouds – theory, practice and experiences;
- Non-energy relevant green issues, and/or approaches;
- Energy harvesting techniques and strategies;
- QoS Improvement techniques;
- Cloud security, privacy and compliance challenges.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EICompendex, Scopus and many more. Accepted papers after presentation and extension may be invited to be published in either ACM/Springer Mobile Networks & Applications. Both of the journals are SCI/SCIE indexed.
Paper submission due: June 23rd, 2015
Acceptance notification: August 7th, 2015
Camera‐ready deadline: August 25th, 2015
Find full details here.