GameNets 2017, 7th EAI International Conference on Game Theory for Networks will take place in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States on 9-10 May, 2017.
- Intelligent game theory and its applications
- Novel solution concepts such as equilibrium solutions or core solutions
- Game theory based machine learning
- Smartphone-based crowdsourcing and game theory
- Multimedia applications based on game theory
- Network security based on game theory
- Correlated equilibrium
- Network pricing
- Rate allocation game
- Power control game in communication systems
- Game theory in interactive applications
- Game theory in cognitive radio networks
- Game theory in ubiquitous networks
- Game theory in social networks
- Game theory in wireless network
- Coalitional game theory in networks
- Network optimization
GameNets 2017 is proud to host Prof. H. Vincent Poor (Michael Henry Strater University Professor of Electrical Engineering) as a keynote speaker.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Accepted authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their articles to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions. More information about EAI ENDORSED TRANSACTIONS available here
Full Paper Submission deadline: 9 November 2016
Notification and Registration opens: 9 January 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 9 February 2017
If you need more information about GameNets 2017, visit the official website of the conference.