The 6th EAI International Conference on Game Theory for Networks (GameNets 2016), will take place in Kelowna, Canada on 10-12 May, 2016.
Considering that Game Theory has recently become a useful tool for modeling and studying various networks, together with the rapid growth of data traffic, it requires more intelligent transformation. GameNets 2016 aims at gathering research contributions and practical applications that advance the state-of-the-art in intelligent Game Theory.
The conference welcomes archival quality papers that advance the following topics of interest:
- Intelligent game theory and its applications;
- Novel solution concepts such as equilibrium solutions or core solutions;
- Game theory based machine learning;
- Smartphone-based crowdsourcing and game theory;
- Multimedia applications based on game theory;
- Network security based on game theory;
- Correlated equilibrium;
- Network pricing;
- Rate allocation game;
- Power control game in communication systems;
- Game theory in interactive applications;
- Game theory in cognitive radio networks;
- Game theory in ubiquitous networks;
- Game theory in social networks;
- Game theory in wireless network;
- Coalitional game theory in networks;
- Network optimization.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games and ACM/Springer Mobile Networks & Applications (MONET) Special Issue on “Game Theory for 5G Wireless Networks” .
Paper submission deadline: December 20th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: February 10th, 2016
Camera-ready deadline: February 24th, 2016
For more information about GameNets 2016, we invite you to visit the official website.