The 1st EAI International Conference on Future Intelligent Vehicular Technologies (Future 5V 2016) will take place in Porto, Portugal on September 15-17, 2016.
Future 5V is an annual international conference by EAI (European Alliance for Innovation) and co-sponsored by Springer. Future 5V welcomes research articles in the field of Vehicular networks/communications, covering theory and practices in the after mentioned field of study.
The Conference will held the Workshop on Internet of Things (IoT) meets Big Data and Cloud Computing (IoT-BC 2016), in which participants will have the possibility to investigated from different perspectives the following application domains:
- Data storage techniques for IoT generated Data;
- Interoperability of unrelated hardware architectures;
- Security of IoT generated data at Clouds;
- Authentication and Authorization algorithms for interacting real-world physical objects;
- Data Analysis tools;
- Data Fusion and Data Redundancy techniques for collected data;
- Routing techniques for efficient resource utilization;
- Quality of Service of collected data;
- Real-world applications.
Selected papers will be published in Springer’s MONET Journal’s Issue.
Workshop Proposal Deadline: 1st August, 2016
For further information about IoT-BC 2016, visit the Workshop website.
If you need further information about Future 5V 2016, visit the Conference official website.