PPmH 2016, the 1st EAI International Workshop on Personal, Pervasive and mobile Health, will take place in Budapest, Hungary on 14-16 June, 2016 and it will be co-located with eHealth360 Summit.
PPmH 2016 Workshop aims at presenting the newest solutions for improving illness prevention in Personal Health Systems and Pervasive Mobile Monitoring. The Workshop, thus, invites researchers, physicians, computer scientists and engineers to present their experience and research work. Topics of interest to PPmH 2016 include:
• Internet of Things for healthcare in smart monitoring and diverse environments (i.e hospitals, home, Assisted living);
• Monitoring and self-management of chronic diseases, remote diagnosis and patient management;
• Technologies for the management and support of chronic diseases and the ageing population;
• Clinical acceptability of digital patient in terms of supporting personalized medicine;
• Wireless, mobile and wearable devices for pervasive and ubiquitous healthcare;
• Legal and ethical aspects for personal health systems and pervasive monitoring of patients;
• Mobile and wireless technologies for healthcare delivery, wellbeing, and disease management & prevention;
• Wireless access in ubiquitous systems for healthcare professionals;
• Biomedical telemetry and telemedicine;
• Service-oriented middleware architecture for medical device connectivity in personal health monitoring applications;
• Data mining, machine learning and signal processing;
• Innovative communication and mobile technologies to support data collection and access, sharing, search and reasoning;
• Secure and high quality wireless networks in healthcare;
• Biometrics, and privacy-preserving mechanisms for individualized mHealth.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
15th February, 2016 1st March, 2016
19th February, 2016 18th March, 2016
18th March, 2016 29th April, 2016
If you want more about the Workshop, visit the official website.