The First International Conference on E-mobility and Emerging Vehicular Technology (ECARS) will take place in Bratislava, Slovakia on October 13, 2015.
ECARS 2015 will be chaired by Peppino Fazio (Università della Calabria, Italy) and will be co-located with the SmartCity360 Summit.
Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- Smart automobiles (i.e. (non-)hybrid engines, self-parking systems, self-monitoring, self-reporting, non-intrusive inspection and testing methods, low-carbon driving, electric cars, etc.);
- Smart recharging strategies for optimizing power-grids performance;
- Standardization on the international and European base;
- Algorithms or protocols for reducing pollutions and travel costs;
- Security and safety of self-driven vehicles (i.e. eCall system – time and lives saved);
- Recharging stations, energy supply for automobiles;
- Batteries management optimization;
- Distributed Energy Resources optimization;
- Wired and Wireless technologies integration (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HomePLUG, etc.);
- CAN/FlexRay advances and enhancements;
- IN-Vehicle Ethernet communications;
- Vehicular Ad-hoc NETworking for Electric-Vehicles (EVs);
- Charging stations reservation strategies and Prediction-Based EV charging.
Accepted papers will be published in the ECARS Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines. Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET).
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Full Paper Submission deadline: June 15th, 2015
Notification deadline: July 31, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 31, 2015
Find more info here.