Would you like to stay up to date with the latest news on green and energy-efficient ecosystems? The Third Issue of EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web has been published on European Digital Library. Do not miss it!
The EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web are a forum for the most forward looking frontier research undertaken by the international scientific community. The journal publishes original works reporting on prominent advances that challenge traditional thinking to find solutions to the ongoing energy problems spanning from blackouts to green and alternative energy.
What you can find in the journal:
- User-centric and user-aware smart grids in the ‘energy web’ ecosystem (New ICT networks supporting active power distribution networks that link power sources with consumer demands, allowing both to decide how best to operate in real time);
- Microgrid-enabling technologies and renewable energy ;
- Green IT (A) power savvy technologies and alternative energy sources to meet the challenge of climate change;
- IT-power interdependent Grid (design for resilience of the eNetworked self-healing reconfigurable grid);
- Liberalized energy markets.
Would you like to know more about the Journal? Click here to find more details.