Monami 2016, the 8th edition of the EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management, will take place in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on 23-25 October, 2016.
The Conference invites researchers to submit papers within the scope of the conference that follow, either evolutionary approaches based on current IP-centred architectures or introduce revolutionary schemes and new paradigms. Papers reporting experimental and empirical studies as well as implementation/industry results (including testbeds and field trials) are also welcome.
Monami 2016 will host a great keynote speech given by Polly Huang (National Taiwan University) entitled: “User-Centric Multimedia Networking for the Mobile Era – How to Strike a Balance between User Demand and Scarce Resource“.
Topics of interest to Monami 2016:
– Multi-access networks and resource management;
– Mobile network management and virtualization;
– Future 5G network architecture;
– Operation and management of virtualized network functions;
– Mechanisms leveraging the interplay between network functions, virtualization and software defined networking;
– Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking infrastructure;
– Future Internet architectures with smart objects;
– Opportunistic networks;
– Energy efficiency for multi-access networks;
– Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management;
– IEEE and 3GPP management standards and enabling technologies;
– Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations;
– Service and application management platforms;
– Autonomic network monitoring and management;
– Architecture and design of new services with smart objects;
– Energy-efficient, self-organized access and routing schemes for smart object systems;
– Security solutions for managed and infrastructureless networks;
– Management of wireless cognitive networks;
– Traffic models and analysis for future networks;
– Big data.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three independent reviewers, including a TPC member to ensure high quality and relevance to the topics of the conference. All accepted papers will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes of LNICST series. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Selected papers will be invited to submit extended version of paper to the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 24th April, 2016
Notification Deadline: 7th August, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 28th August, 2016
If you need more information about Monami 2016, visit the conference official website.