QShine 2017, 13th EAI International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness, will take place in Dalian, the People’s Republic Of China on 22-23 September 2017.
The Conference has been established as the primary venue for researchers and practitioners to disseminate exchange and discuss all recent advances related to heterogeneous networking, particularly for quality, experience, reliability, security and robustness.
Original submissions, not under any concurrent reviews, are solicited in all areas related to heterogeneous wired, wireless and hybrid networks.
Conference Topics include:
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) provisioning: architectures, protocols, mechanisms.
- Quality of Experience (QoE): user-perceived quality, cost-sensitive experience.
- Reliability and Scalability: performance, adaptation, cognition, extensibility.
- Security and Privacy: system/network security, user privacy/accountability.
- Robustness: fault/disruption/disaster-tolerance, resilience, survivability.
- Cross-Layer Design, Optimization and Implementation: spectrum/energy efficiency.
- Social and Economic Perspectives: incentive, pricing, billing, governance.
- New Applications and Communication Technologies: IoTs, cloud, smart grid, and SDN.
SNCC Workshop confirmed! Join 3rd International Workshop on Sensor Networks & Cloud Computing!
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors are invited to submit extended versions of their papers to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 16 April 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 18 June 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 16 July 2017
Find more information about QShine 2017 on the official conference website.