The 3rd EAI International Conference on Robot Communication and Coordination 2017 will take place in Iskandar Puteri, Malaysia, September 21–22, 2017.
The scope of Robocomm Conference 2017 will focus on areas of robotics, communications, intelligent systems and artificial intelligence and how it applies to the new smart living environments. Robotics is an interdisciplinary field, having benefited greatly from interactions with mechanics, control theory, and electronics.
- Chatbot artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence as a Service
- Neural Networks
- Machine Learning
- Human – Machine Interaction
- Robot – Human Interaction
- Internet of Smart Objects
- Common Sense Reasoning and Common Sense Knowledge
- Robotic interactions with sensors
- Intra-sensor communications within individual robots
- Distributed coordination of modular robots or mobile robots
- Situated and Embodied Communication
- Biologically-inspired or biomimetic robot communication
- Exploiting the interactions between communications and autonomy
- Localization and tracking using robotic communications
- Industrial applications of networked robotics
- Real-time software for robot teams or modular robots
- Wired networking for robots
- Advanced communication systems for single teleoperated robots
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted papers will be published in the Robocomm Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
If you need further information about RoboComm2017, visit the conference official website.