MLICOM 2017, the 2nd EAI International Conference on Machine Learning and Intelligent Communications will take place in Weihai, People’s Republic of China on 5-6 August, 2017.
The Conference invites high quality original research papers describing recent and expected challenges or discoveries along with potential intelligent solutions for future mobile communications and networks. We welcome both theoretical and experimental papers. We expect the papers of the conference to serve as valuable references for a large audience from both academia and industry. Both original, unpublished contributions and survey/tutorial types of articles are encouraged.
This conference focuses on applying machine learning algorithms in communication systems, in order to improve the quality of service and make the systems smart, intelligent, and efficient. The topics of interest for the conference include, but are not limited to:
· Intelligent cloud-support communications
· Intelligent spectrum (or resource block) allocation schemes
· Intelligent energy-aware/green communications
· Intelligent software defined flexible radios
· Intelligent cooperative networks
· Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration.
· Intelligent Massive MIMO communication systems
· Intelligent positioning and navigation systems
· Intelligent cooperative/distributed coding
· Intelligent wireless communications
· Intelligent wireless sensor networks
· Intelligent underwater sensor networks
· Intelligent satellite communications
· Machine learning algorithm & cognitive radio networks
· Machine learning and information processing in wireless sensor networks
· Data mining in heterogeneous networks
· Machine learning for multimedia
· Machine learning for IoT
· Decentralized learning for wireless communication systems
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through a special issue of Mobile Networks and Applications.
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 20 March 2017
- Notification deadline: 1 June 2017
- Camera-ready deadline: 1 July 2017
For further information about MLICOM 2017, visit the official website.