The 2nd EAI International Conference on Multimedia Technology and Enhanced Learning (ICMTEL 2017) will take place in Wuhan, China on October 7-8, 2017.
The development of new technologies such as the Multimedia and Internet of Things has brought opportunities for Technology Enhanced Learning. The technologies with Multimedia can be applied such as the intelligence functions to learning which range from Smart School, Smart Class to Smart Learning at Home and so on.
This Conference calls for high quality, up-to-date technology related to Multimedia in Technology Enhanced Learning and serves as a forum for researchers all over the world to discuss their works and recent advances in this field. In particular, ICMTEL 2017 is going to showcase the latest achievements and developments in multimodal interactive technologies for Technology Enhanced Learning.
Topics of interest to the Conference are:
- Multimedia Technology
- Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis
- Intelligent User Interface
- Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision
- Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality and Human-Computer Interaction
- Social Computing and Social Media
- Mobile Technologies
- Roomware, Ambient Displays, and Wearable Devices
- eLearning Specifications and Standards
- Learning Analytics
- Context-Aware Systems
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
- Teaching Techniques and Strategies for Online Learning
- Learner Motivation and Engagement
- Evaluation Methods for Technology Enhanced Learning
- Cognitive Mechanisms in Knowledge Acquisition and Construction
- Self-Regulated and Self-Directed Learning
- Global Learning Communities
- Lifelong Learning
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Accessible Learning for All
- Visual, Hearing and Physical Impairments
- Cloud Computing Platform Based BigData Mining
- Multimedia Communications, Visual Signal Processing, and 3D Video Pre/Post-processing
- Wireless and Internet-of-Things Technology for Learning
- Serious Game for Education
- Pervasive Wireless Communication
- Human Element of Learning System Design
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are presented for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Full Paper Submission deadline: 4 April 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 29 May 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 20 June 2017
If you need further information about ICMTEL 2017, visit the official website of the conference.