The 1st EAI International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications (AmericasComm 2016), will take place in Argentina on November 23-24, 2016.
AmericasComm 2016 will cover all Americas (North, Central and South) and focus on the state-of-the-art of wireless and mobile communications topics widely but each meeting, in addition to the general topics, will include:
- Conference Theme, which will be reflected in particular technical sessions, workshops, tutorials, panels, keynote speakers, etc., as a highly relevant topic.
- Local engagement: Organizing host-country related activities (session, workshop, keynote speakers, demos, etc.) This would help the audience to understand the country’s main issues related to local communications, like research, country-wide projects and initiatives, policies, challenges, visions. A high-profile person from ministry of communications (or related entity) could be invited to give a presentation.
- Communications in Americas Session could be devoted to present and discuss technical papers related to communications aspects in particular countries or regions of the Americas. This could include not only typical research and development related topics, but also techno-economics, political, standardization, social issues and other subjects that are related to wireless an mobile communications.
- Cooperation and Networking Session will aim at fostering more cooperation between local institutions, as well as cooperation between different continents. America, being is a very large and extended continent, will appreciate the possibility of networking sessions among entities across the continent. Certainly global cooperation will also be included.
- Exhibition Session, particularly by local exhibitors, from industry, to universities and schools, official and regulating entities, etc.
See all the topics of interest to the conference, here.
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 17th July, 2016
Notification and Registration: 15th August, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 9th September, 2016
For more information about AmericasComm 2016, visit the official website.