The 1st EAI International Conference on Advanced Hybrid Information Processing will take place in Harbin, China on July 17-18, 2017.
ADHIP 2017 aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to publish their gifted theoretical and technological studies of an advanced method in hybrid information processing, and their novel engineering applications within this domain.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Advanced methods and applications for hybrid Information, which include
- Clustering model and method (Biological method / Fuzzy Set/ et al.)
- Geometric/ Multi-scale analysis
- Statistical methods
- Chaotic and dynamical analysis
- Compressed sensing
- Other exciting and promising domains
2. Real applications of aspects with hybrid Information, which include
- Online social network
- Online hybrid information security
- Intelligent privacy protection
- Behavior understanding and identity recognition
- Emerging engineering application with online hybrid information
- Other interesting and promising domains
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 1 June 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 19 June 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 3 July 2017