The 11th EAI International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare (PervasiveHealth 2017), will take place on 23-26 May, 2016 in Barcelona, Spain.
Pervasive Health Conference is a premier international forum with specific focus on technologies and human factors related to the use of ubiquitous computing in healthcare and for wellbeing. The overall goal of the Pervasive Health Conference is to take a multidisciplinary approach to Pervasive Healthcare Technology research and development.
The Pervasive Healthcare Community is addressing a broad scope of research topics and concerns: identify and understand problems from a technological, social, medical, and legal as well as financial perspective (with a particular emphasis on understanding and supporting patients’ and practitioners’ needs); design, implementation, and evaluation of supporting hardware and software infrastructures, algorithms, services and applications; and organizational strategies that facilitate integration of Pervasive Healthcare Technology into the healthcare enterprise.
- Sensing/Actuating Technologies and Pervasive Computing
- Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health Professions
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
- Hardware and Software Infrastructures
- Understanding Users
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Pervasive Healthcare Management
PervasiveHealth 2017 is also proud to host 3 workshops:
- Challenges and Opportunities in Pervasive Health-enabled Telemedicine
- Leveraging Patient-Generated Data for Collaborative Decision Making in Healthcare
- Health-i-Coach: intelligent technologies for coaching in health
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
The authors of the Accepted Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI endorsed publications: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology.
Full Paper Submission deadline:
31 January 2017 3 February 2017
14 March 2017 27 March 2017
28 March 2017 12 April 2017
For more information, visit the official website of the conference.