The 11th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom 2015) will be held on October 27 – 30, 2015, in Hangzhou, China.
Some of the main topics of interest for the conference will be:
- Architectures, protocols, and enabling technologies for collaborative computing networks and systems;
- Autonomic computing and quality of services in collaborative networks, systems, and applications;
- Collaboration in pervasive and cloud computing environments;
- Collaboration in data-intensive scientific discovery;
- Collaboration in social media;
- Big data and spatio-temporal data in collaborative environments/systems;
- Collaboration techniques in data-intensive computing and cloud computing.
Full Paper submission deadline: August 29th, 2015
Notification of acceptance: September 30th, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: October 7th, 2015
Find more info here.