AfricaTek 2017, the 1st EAI International Conference on Emerging Technologies for Developing Countries, will take place in Marrakech, Morocco on March 27-29, 2017.
The conference AFRICATEK 2017 targets the use of emerging technologies (e.g. cloud computing, IoT, data analytics, green computing, etc.) in developing countries. Building innovative solutions and services based on cutting edge technologies is very challenging in developing countries for several reasons. The limited IT infrastructure and Internet penetration are two of the key hindering barriers.
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization for Developing Countries
- Smart Cities and Internet of Things (IoTs)
- Big Data Analytics and Visualization
- Green Computing
- E-Services: e.g. e-Gov, e-Health, e-Learning
- Social Networks
- Unified Communication
- Cyber security and ICT security issues in developing countries
- Protocols and Architectures for Developing Countries
- Energy-aware ICT infrastructures
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Smart Urban Systems and Smart Energy
- Intelligent Automation & Manufacturing Systems
- Next Generation of Networking Technologies
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
1 0 December 2016 5 January 2017
10 January 2017 23 January 2017
27 January 2017 13 February 2017
For more information about AfricaTek 2017, visit the official website of the Conference.