Few weeks left to ICCASA 2015, the Fourth EAI International Conference on Context-Aware Systems and Applications, taking place on November 26-27 in Vung Tau, Vietnam.
The event will focus on how context-awareness is going to shape networked computing systems of the future. Rigorous approaches and cutting-edge solutions will be taken in consideration in order to foster discussion and cooperation between all the stakeholders involved in the ICT research and industry.
Phan Cong Vinh, from Nguyen Tat Thanh University, and Nguyen Thi Chim Lang, from Ba Ria-Vung Tau University, will chair the fourth edition of the conference at the Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, in Vung Tau City.
Three special tracks will take place jointly with the main event:
- Contextual Recommendation Systems (CtxRecSys 2015)
- Computational Aspects of Context in Natural Language Processing (CACNLP 2015)
- Context Aware Computations in Image Processing and Visualization (CACIPV 2015)
Furthermore, top experts in ICT will also give a fundamental contribution with their keynote speeches:
- Prof. Vangalur Alagar, from Concordia University, will give a talk titled Autonomic Urban Traffic Controller System – A Cyber-physical Systems Approach
- Prof. Chintan Bhatt, from Charotar University of Science And Technology, will present a speech about the future of the Internet of Things: Toward IoT Universe
- Prof. Phan Cong Vinh, from Nguyen Tat Thanh University, will give a talk with the title of Concurrency of Self-* in Autonomic Systems
For further details about ICCASA 2015, visit the official website.