COMPSE 2016, the 1st EAI International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering, will take place in Penang, Malaysia on November 11-12, 2016.
COMPSE 2016 will contribute to present and discuss the newest inventions in areas such as Computer Science, Engineering, Management, Social Computing and Green Computing.
The Conference welcomes papers focused on these following topics of interest:
- Computer Science: Information Technology, Green Computing, Machine Learning, Smart Computing, Predictive Analysis, Mobile Programming, big data, Computer architecture, Computational & Synthetic Biology, Computer Graphics, Vision, Animation, Game Science, Computing for Development, Data Management, Human Computer Interaction, Natural Language Processing, Programming Languages and Software Engineering, Robotics,…;
- Engineering: Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Financial Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management;
- Optimization: Mathematical Programming, Continues optimization, Combinatorial optimization, Discreet optimization, Ant colony optimization, Fuzzy logic, Genetic algorithm, Genetic programming, variable neighbourhood search, Support vector machine, Cuckoo search, Simulated annealing, Bat algorithm, Differential evolution, robust solutions and robust optimization, online optimization Holistic optimization, meta-heuristics and stochastic optimization, optimization in (video) games, surrogate-assisted optimization, dynamic optimization, Network design optimization, Optimization of energy-efficient protocols.
COMPSE 2016 will host 3 Special Sessions:
- The Special Session on Big Data Optimization Algorithms, Techniques, Theory and its application to real world problems (BDO 2016),
- The Special Session on Operational Research (OR 2016),
- The Special Session on Modeling evolutionary algorithms simulation and artificial Intelligence (MERLIN 2016).
Furthermore, COMPSE 2016 will host also 3 keynote speakers: Dr. Weerakorn Ongsakul (Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand) with the speech “Stochastic Optimal Energy and Risk Management in Microgrid Power Markets”, Dr. Lipo Wang (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore) with the speech “Natural Computation for Data Mining and Optimization” and Prof. Athanasios V. Vasilakos (Lulea University of Technology, Sweden) with the speech “Big Data Analytics for Internet Security”.
CLICK TO VIEW the program of the conference.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Best and high quality papers will be selected and reviewed by IPC in order to publish extended version of the paper for: Intelligent Decision Technologies- An International Journal, International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering, Journal of Computational Science (ELSEVIER), Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing. Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of EAI Endorsed Publications.
Submission Deadline for Main Track closed.
For more information about the conference, visit the official website.