CollaborateCom 2017, 13th EAI International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications, and Worksharing will take place in Edinburgh, the UK on 11-12 December 2017.
The Conference is served as a premier international forum for discussion among academic and industrial researchers, practitioners, and students interested in collaborative networking, technology and systems, and applications.
- Architectures, protocols, and enabling technologies for collaborative computing networks and systems
- Collaboration in social media
- Collaborative e-education, e-learning, and collaborative computing in large scale digital libraries
- Collaborative information seeking
- Collaborative mobile networks and infrastructures
- Collaborative technologies for fast creation and deployment of new mobile services
- Collaborative, context-aware infrastructure
- Computer supported collaborative work with distributed systems
- Energy management for collaborative networks
- Methodologies and tools for design and analysis of collaborative user applications
- Models and mechanisms for real-time collaboration
- Peer-to-peer and overlay networks, systems, and applications
- Simulation, performance evaluation, experiments, and case studies of collaborative networks and applications
- Software design, testing, and experimentation technology for collaborative networking and applications
- Theoretical foundations and algorithms for collaborative networks, applications, and work-sharing
- Tools for collaborative decision-making processes
- Visualization techniques, interaction devices, and visual languages for collaborative networks and applications
The Conference is proud to welcome Prof. Song Guo (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University) and Prof. Yong Tang (South China Normal University (SCNU), Dr. Tao Li (Florida International University). as our keynote speakers.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by DBLP, Google Scholar, ASTP, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many others.
Full Paper Submission deadline 1 September 2017
Notification deadline 30 September 2017
Camera-ready deadline 20 October 2017
Find more information about CollaborateCom 2017 on the official website.