The 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUDCOMP 2015) will take place in Daejeon, South Korea on October 28–29, 2015.
The underlying cloud architecture includes a pool of virtualized computer, storage and networking resources that can be aggregated and launched as platforms to run workloads and satisfy their Service-Level Agreement (SLA). Cloud architectures also include provisions to best guarantee service delivery for clients and at the same time optimize efficiency of resources of providers. Examples of provisions include, but are not limited to, elasticity through up/down scaling of resources to track workload behavior, extensive monitoring, failure mitigation, and energy optimizations.
The two main technologies enabling clouds are: (i) Virtualization, the foundation of clouds; and (ii) manageability (autonomics), the command and control of clouds. CloudComp is intended to bring together researchers, developers, and industry professionals to discuss recent advances and experiences in clouds, cloud computing and related ecosystems and business support. The conference also aims at presenting the recent advances, experiences and results obtained in the wider area of cloud computing, giving users and researchers equally a chance to gain better insight into the capabilities and limitations of current cloud systems.
- cloud-enabled media technologies;
- cloud-enabled mobile and rich media services;
- cloud computing programming and application development;
- scalability, discovery of services and data in Cloud computing infrastructures;
- client-cloud computing challenges;
- administration and Manageability;
- distributed and Parallel Query Processing;
- distributed and Cloud Networking;
- storage Architectures;
- privacy, security, ownership and reliability issues;
- dynamic resource provisioning;
- roaming services in Clouds;
- agent-based Cloud Computing;
- virtualization management operations /discovery, configuration, provisioning, performance, etc.
Accepted papers will be published in the CloudComp Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines. The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper submission deadline: August 15, 2015
Acceptance Notification: September 6, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: October 2, 2015
Find more details here.