The International Conference on Civic Technologies for Smart Cities (CivicTech 2015) will take place in Bratislava, Slovakia on October 13, 2015 and will be co-located with the Smart City 360 Summit.
This first edition seeks novel previously unpublished contributions in smart cities research. Smart cities can be characterized as cities that offer sustainable economic environment and high quality of life, while relying on technology in order to achieve these goals. The purpose of this conference is to bring together researchers, designers, developers and practitioners interested in smart cities technologies. We invite articles discussing theoretical aspects of smart cities, simulation, modeling and experimentation, case studies and tests as well as review articles.
- Big data
- Urban security
- Enabling wireless and mobile technologies for smart cities
- M2M Communications for Smart Cities
- IoT architectures and middleware for smart cities;
- Self-organizing wireless networks for pervasive urban access;
- Mobile-aware cloud computing models, infrastructures, and approaches for smart cities
- Crowd sourcing in smart cities
- Reliability, Security, Privacy and Trust in smart cities ecosystems;
- Sensor networks, smart sensors, smart integrated systems
- Communication protocols for smart cities
- Intelligent infrastructure
- Vehicle-to-infrastructure communication
- Smart buildings
- Modeling and simulation of smart cities
- Urban population modeling and simulation
- Smart grid
- Energy efficient technologies
- Smart traffic operation systems
- Monitoring technologies
- Fault detection technologies
- Social networks for smart cities
- Information harvesting in smart cities
- Advanced robotic systems for smart cities
- In-building navigation
- Modeling experimentation for Smart Cities
- Case Studies of Smart Cities
Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of Smart City related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the Smart City market place and business aspects in practice at the Smart City 360 Summit.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems.
Paper submission deadline: June 15th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: June 31st, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 31st, 2015
Find more details here.