The 10th International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques (SIMUTools 2017) will take place in Shenzhen, the People’s republic of China on September 11–13, 2017.
The conference invites submissions on the topics in all application areas of simulation. Submissions in interdisciplinary areas are especially encouraged (e.g. Smart Cities, Health, Environment, Societal Challenges, Digital Humanities, Security, IT Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Business). The conference also invites posters and technical demonstrations that report on recent results, ongoing research or industrial case studies in the area of simulation.
2017 editions’ general topics of interest include:
- Simulation methods: discrete event, parallel and distributed simulation, time synchronization, load balancing and migration, model partitioning, hybrid simulation, simulation-interoperation, multi-resolution and multi-scale simulation;
- Simulation techniques: service-oriented, agent-based, web-based, component-based, symbiotic simulation;
- Simulation software: environments, tools, libraries, and frameworks;
- Simulation performance: GPU-based simulation, simulation in the cloud, scalability, performance analysis;
- Modeling formalisms: DEVS, Petri Nets, process algebras, state charts, and others;
- Simulation verification, validation, accreditation, and analysis: benchmark models, simulation-based verification, workflows, simulation experiment design, and optimization;
- Simulation packages: widely used frameworks such as Modelica, ns-2/3, OPNET, Qualnet, OMNET++, and other open source software for modeling and simulation.
All presented papers in the conference will be published in the proceedings of the conference and submitted to ACM Digital Library.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to a special Journal Issue.
Notification deadline: 20 June 2017
Registration Opens: 6 July 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 28 July 2017
If you want to know more about SIMUTools 2017, visit the conference official website.