The 11th EAI International Conference on Communications and Networking in China (ChinaCom 2016), will take place in Chongqing, People’s Republic of China on September 24-26, 2016.
The Conference will host the International Workshop on Future Mobile Networks (FMN). The scope of the workshop includes a wide range of technical challenges in view of the growing interest for the Future Mobile Network Architecture, Networking, communication and Security, etc.
Topics of interest to the Workshop are:
- Efficiency of different network deployment strategies (e.g. heterogeneous networks);
- Intelligent Interference management;
- Novel network architectures;
- Virtualization for hyper-dense heterogeneous networks;
- Quality of experience oriented Distributed content delivery;
- Large-scale cognitive communications and networks;
- Mobile Network for Disaster recovery, health and environmental monitoring;
- Performance evaluation metrics of Mobile Network;
- Network Virtualization for Future Mobile Networks;
- Cellular network on drone;
- Optimization techniques for efficient resources planning;
- Multiple vehicle systems and networks of autonomous vehicles;
- Energy management and green technology in Mobile Network;
- Dynamics of networks and behavior prediction that evolve over time.
All submissions should follow the guidelines. Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy’ system at Confy, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see Author’s kit section). For this workshop submission, please choose “FMN” track when uploading the manuscript. Submit your paper here.
Submission Deadline: 8th May, 2016
If you need more information about ChinaCom 2016, visit the conference official website.