We invite proposals for Workshops to be held at the 3rd EAI International Conference on IoT Technologies for HealthCare (HealthyIoT2016), will take place in Västerås, Sweden on 18-19 October, 2016.
HealthyIoT 2016 will be completely dedicated to Internet of Things and Healthcare. It aims at bringing together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the assessment, development and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards and procedures.
We solicit workshop proposals that will provide environment for discussion of broad range of emerging and specialized topics of interest, within the context of HealthyIoT conference.
The list of covered topics is, without being limited to, as follows:
You are invited to submit high-quality papers in the following topics:
- Wearable Sensor Systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Network Communications for Health Sensor Data
- QuantifiedSelf Devices & Technologies
- Processing of QuantifiedSelf Data
- Cloud Technologies for Healthcare
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Telemedicine Applications
- The Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Wellness and Health Management Applications
- Data Mining of Health Data on the Cloud
- Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
- Security and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Interoperability and Standardisation Issues in IoT and Healthcare
Proposal submission requirements:
Workshop proposals will be evaluated regarding relevance and anticipated interest, and should include:
- Title of the workshop.
- A brief description of the specific topics and specific goals to be addressed.
- Concise motivation for the workshop to be interesting and timely and its relevance to the main conference.
- An expected number of participants, and (in case of previously held workshops) number of registered attendees, also web site for previous editions of the workshop if such exist.
- A draft call for papers, including the workshop submission deadlines.
- Tentative composition of the organizing and program committees.
Note that presentations delivered during the workshops are expected to be based on papers that have been selected through peer- review process. All accepted workshop papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings. Additionally, the outstanding workshop paper publications may be included in various Transactions or other journals.
Proposals for workshops should be at most four pages in length and must be submitted by electronic mail to:
For further information about HealthyIoT 2016, visit the official website.