Pervasive Health Conference is a premier international forum with specific focus on technologies and human factors related to the use of ubiquitous computing in healthcare and for wellbeing. The overall goal of the Pervasive Health Conference is to take a multidisciplinary approach to Pervasive Healthcare Technology research and development. The Pervasive Healthcare Community is addressing a broad scope of research topics and concerns:
- identify and understand problems from a technological, social, medical, and legal as well as financial perspective (with a particular emphasis on understanding and supporting patients’ and practitioners’ needs);
- design, implementation, and evaluation of supporting hardware and software infrastructures, algorithms, services and applications; and
- organizational strategies that facilitate integration of Pervasive Healthcare Technology into the healthcare enterprise.
Traditional healthcare environments are extremely complex and challenging to manage, as they are required to cope with an assortment of patient conditions under various circumstances with a number of resource constraints. Pervasive healthcare technologies seek to respond to a variety of these pressures by successfully integrating them within existing healthcare environments. Technologies, standards and procedures on their own provide little and or no meaningful service. It is essential that pervasive healthcare environments, through a combined approach of data collection, data correlation and data presentation, assist healthcare professionals in delivering high levels of patient care, and empower individuals and their families for self-care and health management.
The Pervasive Healthcare Conference aims to gather technology experts, practitioners, industry and international authorities contributing towards the assessment, development and deployment of pervasive medical based technologies, standards and procedures.
- [Submission]Full Paper, Short Paper, Workshop Proposals: 2014-12-19
- [Submission]Posters, Demos, Medical Perspectives: 2015-03-20
- [Submission] Doctoral Colloquium: 2015-03-13
- [Notification]Workshop Proposals: 2015-01-16
- [Notification] Full Paper, Short Paper: 2015-03-06
- [Notification] Posters, Demos, Medical Perspectives: 2015-04-03
- [Notification]Doctoral Colloquium: 2015-04-10
- [Camera Ready]Full Paper, Short Paper: 2015-04-10
- [Camera Ready]Posters, Demos, Medical Perspectives: 2015-04-10
- Workshops and Doctoral Colloquium: Wednesday 20thMay 2015
- Conference: Thursday 21st– Saturday 23rd May 2015
For more info click here