MTYMEX 2017, EAI International Conference on Smart Technology, will take place in Monterrey, Mexico on 24-26 May 2017.
The aim of the EAI International Conference on Smart Technology is to bring together the academic, research and private sectors working on applications and smart devices for e-health and smart cities.
The conference is divided into 3 main areas: usage of smart technology in healthcare usage of smart technology for smart society and usage of smart technology FI-Artificial Intelligence– Intelligent solutions for optimization. Topics such as sensors and devices and integration and internet of things, intelligent interfaces, smart mobility and evolutionary computing will be discussed.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Usage of Smart Technology in Healthcare:
- Full health coverage; prevention, diagnosing, treatment and monitoring
- Data mining, knowledge discovery and big data
- Safety and privacy
- Ambient intelligence
- Sensors and devices; integration and internet of things
Usage of Smart Technology for Smart Society:
- Energy (Smart city lighting, submetering, smart home, etc.)
- Smart Interfaces
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality ( urban services and Training
- Smart mobility
- Smart devices
Usage of Smart Technology- FI-Artificial Intelligence– Smart Solutions for optimization
- Neural Networks
- Evolutionary computing
- Deep Learning
- Genetic algorithms
The Conference is proud to welcome 3 great keynote speakers: Don Marinelli (Columbia University, New York), Sergio Savaresi (Politécnico di Milano) and Prof. Emilio Luque (University Autonoma of Barcelona, Spain).
Accepted papers will be submitted for publication by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as EAI ‘s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Besides, recommended authors will be considered for inclusion in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet.
- Notification and Registration opens: 15 March 2017
- Camera-ready deadline: 14 April 2017
- For more information about MTYMEX 2017, visit the official website of the Conference.