IoTaas 2017, 3rd EAI International Conference on IoT as a Service, will take place in Taichung, Taiwan on September 20-22, 2017.
IoTaas attendees will present novel ideas, exchange points of view, and foster collaborations. Papers expressing the point of view of middleware and platform providers, smart object providers, application developers, and researchers are particularly welcome.
IoTaaS 2017 is proud to host keynote speaker Prof. Michael Pecht from University of Maryland.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Smart objects as a service
- IoT marketplace – for offering IoT-based applications and services
- API economy – for easier and tighter integration
- Semantic Web technologies for IoT: registry, storage
- IoT delivery platforms – existing and emerging platform and architectures for exposing and interacting with IoT
- Federated IoT support
- NonFunctional Requirements (NFR) for IoT – security, scalability, responsiveness and more
- Standardization – standard areas needed
- Business models
- IoT DevOps
- IoT context based analytics
- IoT application deployment success stories
- Mobile First IoT: mobile backend as a service (MBaaS) and smartphone as data prosumers
Call for Posters
Authors who wish to present their work as posters are required to submit a one-page PDF with a title and an abstract of their work (not the poster itself). Submissions may represent early work that is not yet ready for submission to a refereed conference or journal or describes a technical (non-marketing) innovation. Authors of accepted posters are expected to prepare and present their posters.
Call for Demos
Technology demos are encouraged. Authors who wish to present a technology prototype are required to submit a one-page PDF with a title and a description of their work. Submissions should preferably represent technological innovations in the making. Submitters of accepted demos are expected to present the demo at the conference.
Find more information about IoTaaS 2017 on the official website.