IntelSys 2017 – EAI International Conference On Emerging Trends In Intelligent Systems will take place in Coimbatore, India on 27-28 May, 2017.
The present invention is directed to a secure communication network that enables multi-point to multi-point proxy communication over the network. The network employs a smart server that establishes a secure communication link with each of a plurality of smart client devices deployed on local client networks. Each smart client device is in communication with a plurality of agent devices.
A plurality of remote devices can access the smart server directly and communicate with an agent device via the secure communication link between the smart server and one of the smart client devices. Some of the claimed and desired to be secured, Such thing can be described as follows like one or more of the agent devices are HTML compliant ,the server is located outside each of the local client networks and so on .
Some of the Issues Affecting today’s Large Computer Networks such as Performance Degradation, Host Identification and Security Issues. These kind of issues, as broadly encompassing as they are, can be overwhelming for small- to mid-sized business to handle on their own. Leave it to IT Direct to help you design, deploy, and manage a large networking solution that’s right for your business. The main goal of this special issue is to provide therefore, it is intended that this invention not be limited to the particular implementation and method disclosed herein, but that the invention include all implementations falling within the scope of the appended claims.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
· Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks
· Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
· Web and Systems Security
· Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses
· Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies
· Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks
· Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
· Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
· Anonymization and privacy in communication systems
· Biometric authentication and identity management
· Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks
· Availability of communications, survivability of networks in the presence of attacks
· Key management and PKI for networks
· Information-theoretic security
· Security and privacy in cloud computing and federated cloud
· Security and privacy in body area networks and many more.
See all topics of interest here!
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication with Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their articles to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions. More information about EAI ENDORSED TRANSACTIONS available here
Selected papers are being considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal – Special Issue on Sustainable Computing Techniques for Mobile Networks.
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 31st October 2016
- Notification deadline: 9th January 2017
- Camera-ready deadline: 17th February 2017