We are inviting you to contribute to a Book Chapter on Cyber-Physical Systems: Architecture, Security, and Application.
Over the last two decades, much effort has been devoted to promoting the integration and interaction between the cyber and physical parts of our world. Cyber-Physical System (CPS) is similar with Internet-of-Things (IoT) but presents a higher combination and coordination between the physical world and our information world. It is interesting and significant to investigate how to advance the development CPS, especially with joint consideration of other newly emerged technology or concept like cloud computing, big data, fog computing, crowdsourcing and so on. We will invite the world-famous researchers and engineers to discuss some key issues from various aspects such as architecture, system, networking, application, algorithm, security and privacy. Insightful opinions and recent CPS-related achievements will be presented.
This book provides recent innovations and achievements in broad areas of a cyber-physical system including architecture, networking, system, applications, security, and privacy. Various new CPS technologies from diverse aspects to enable the higher level of innovation towards intelligent life are discussed in this book. It provides deep insight into the future integration, coordination, and interaction between the physical world, the information world, and our human beings.
Topics of interests:
Papers describing original, previously unpublished research work, experimental efforts, practical experiences, industrial and commercial developments in all aspects of CPS. Potential topics include, but are not limited to the following areas of interest:
- Architecture and Infrastructure for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Behavior and Analysis of Cyber-Physical Systems in Social Computing Networks
- Cloud Computing for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Computing for Human Experience
- Design and Innovative Application of Online Social Networking
- Emerging Applications of Social Computing and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Information Fusion in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Infrastructure Development of Cyber-Physical Systems and Architectures
- Methodologies and Tools for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Security, Privacy, Trust and Safety
- Social Computing Theories, System Design and Architectures
- Social Network Analysis/Mining, Behaviour Modelling, Semantic Web
- Ubiquitous Sensing With Socially Produced Input
Editors: Song Guo, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, Deze Zeng, China University of Geosciences, China
The Chapter Proposal may kindly be sent to the Editor Deze Zeng, E-Mail: email@example.com by March 31, 2017
Full Chapters Due: June 30, 2017
Chapters will be published in the book series EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing.