The Tenth International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets 2015) will take place in Sydney, Australia on September 28 – 30, 2015.
The International conference will be chaired by Prof. Eryk Dutkiewicz (Macquarie University, Australia) and aims to provide a world-leading and unique opportunity for bringing together researchers and practitioners from diverse disciplines to plan, analyze, design, build, deploy and experiment with/on body area networks (BANs).
The technical program will consist of four main tracks:
- Wearable Computing;
- Embedded Devices and Medical Applications;
- Communications and Networking;
- Systems and Applications-Ambient Intelligence.
The program will also consist of the following special tracks:
- ST1: Wireless Implantable Antennas (WIAN);
- ST2: Human Body Communications (HBCM);
- ST3: Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTB);
- ST4: Antennas and Propagation in Body Area Networks (APBN);
- ST5: Unconventional Intrabody Communication (UNIC);
- ST6: Cloud-assisted Body Area Networks (CBAN);
- ST7: Sensors and Algorithms for Human Motion Analysis and Classification (SAHM).
- ST8: Body Area NanoNETworks: Electromagnetic, Materials and Communications (BANN-EMC)
All accepted papers will be published by ACM. Selected papers will be considered for publication in leading ISI-impacted journals. The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper submission deadline: June 30th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: July 31st, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 15th, 2015
Find more details here.