The 8th EAI International Conference on Big Data Technologies and Applications (BDTA 2017), will take place in Gwangju, South Korea on November 23-24, 2017.
Due to the explosive evolution of Information Technology and Computer Science, we have entered in the Big Data Age. As always, the technological aspects evolve faster than the scientific community mentality. Transforming Big Data into Big Knowledge and developing a new kind of Knowledge-Based Systems require new visions and approaches. BDTA 2017 aims to explore such dynamics and solicits original and inspiring research contributions from technology experts, researchers, designers, practitioners in academia, authorities, and industry, in the following potential topics of interest:
· Data Visualization and Visual Analytics;
· Natural Language Processing in Big Texts;
· Biomedical imaging pre-processing and Analysis;
· Hardware and Software solutions for Big Data Searching, Storing and Management;
· Structured and Unstructured Data/Text/Web Mining;
· Deep Learning Architecture, representations, unsupervised and supervised algorithms;
· Scalable computational intelligence tools;
· Novel Computational Intelligence approaches for data analysis;
· Evolutionary and Bio-inspired approaches for Big Data analysis;
· New domains and new applications related to Big Data technologies.
Accepted papers will be published in the IISSC Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Best Papers will be considered for publication in Mobile Networks and Applications (Springer) the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems.
If you need further information about BDTA 2017, visit the conference official website.