The 7th EAI International Conference on Big Data Technologies and Applications (BDTA 2016) will take place in Seoul, South Korea on November 17-18, 2016.
Due to the explosive evolution of Information Technology and Computer Science, we have entered in the Big Data Age, and this is really a scientific revolution, not just a fashion. As always, the technological aspects evolve faster than the scientific community mentality. Transforming Big Data into Big Knowledge and developing a new kind of Knowledge-Based Systems require new visions and approaches. BDTA 2016 aims to explore such dynamics and solicits original and inspiring research contributions from technology experts, researchers, designers, practitioners in academia, authorities and industry.
The conference will host two workshops:
- The 1st International Workshop on Internet of Things, Social Network, and Security in Big Data (ISSB 2016), that will focuse on the various issues based on Big Data, such as, Internet of Things, Social Network, Security, Cloud Computing, Semantic Approach method and so forth.
Topics of interest:
• Intelligent Information Processing in Big Data;
• Semantic Approach for Big Data;
• Applications of Linked Data;
• Internet of Things based Big Data Processing;
• Applications of Smart Devices;
• Intelligent Social Network Data Analysis;
• Context-aware services based Big Data;
• Biometric Technologies based Big Data Processing;
• Multimedia based Big Data Searching, Storing and Management;
• Big Data Security.
- The 1st International Workshop on Digital Humanity with Big Data (DiHuBiDa 2016), that will focus on the various issues on narrative-based contents analysis, such as, correlations between human cognition and narratives, analyzing and visualizing narratives, authoring support for narrative contents, mining patterns from narratives, recommender system for narrative contents, and so forth.
Topics of interest:
• Narrative &Artificial Intelligence;
• Authoring Support Tool for Narrative Contents;
• Information Retrieval based on Narratives;
• Narrative-based Multimedia Indexing;
• Digital Interactive Storytelling;
• Recommender System for Narrative Contents;
• Media Curation with Narratives.
- Workshops Proposal Deadline: 24th June, 2016
- Notification Deadline: 29th July, 2016
- Camera-ready Deadline: 26th August, 2016