The 6th EAI International Conference: ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation (ArtsIT 2017) will take place in Heraklion, Greece on 30-31 October 2017 .
The conference represents a valuable opportunity for researchers, artists and industry members both to showcase new ideas that will shape the future of Art and Technology, and to gain insights into the innovative techniques and trans-disciplinary activities that are making substantial impacts both on the world of Arts and on society as a whole.
The call for papers is aimed at people across a broad spectrum of interests and disciplines:
- Games, Interactivity,
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality,
- Interactive Art (innovative interactive installations)
- Augmented Performing Arts (innovative performances and shows enhanced by ICT technologies), Augmented Reality applications in art and design.
- Information visualization,
- Big Data,
- Applications and Interfaces for Mobile Devices,
- Virtual worlds, Metaverse, Avatars, and Presence.
- Multimedia Image Processing, Digital Photography.
- Audio Art, Sound Design.
- New Media Technologies
- Corporeal Art/Design Systems (sensors, wearable computing, motion tracking, etc.) Generative/Aleatoric Systems.
- Media Archeology.
- Virtual Museums and Curatorial Practices.
- Theoretical Studies and research output that resides at the intersection of the fields of art, design, and technology.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. “Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).” Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: May 31, 2017
Notification and Registration opens: June 30, 2017
Camera-ready deadline: July 30, 2017
Conference Date: October 30 – 31, 2017
Find more details about the conference, visit the official website.