Time till August 14 to submit your paper to AFRICOMM2015. The Seventh International Conference on e-Infrastructure and e-Services for Developing Countries will take place in Cotonou, Benin, on December 15-16 2015, and will focus on the distribution of efficient and effective infrastructures and solutions when limited resources are available.
AFRICOMM2015 will bring together international researchers, students, public officers, policy makers and practitioners in ICT to discuss issues and trends, recent research, innovation advances and on-the-field experiences related to e-Governance, e-Infrastructure, and e-Business with a focus on developing countries.
The conference is now accepting high-quality papers reporting research results and/or experimental results on such topics of interest as:
- Cloud computing, network function virtualization (NFV) in the context of developing countries;
- Design and analysis of protocols and architecture for developing countries;
- Energy-aware ICT infrastructure;
- Existing/emerging wireless broadband access technologies, WiMAX, LTE;
- ICT security issues in developing countries;
- Overlay networks (such as p2p, bittorent, etc) in developing countries;
The full list of the topics is available here.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Selected papers will also be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on e-Business.
Full Paper Submission deadline: 14 August 2015
Notification and Registration opens: 30 September 2015
Camera-ready deadline: 15 October 2015