AdHocNets 2017, the 9th EAI International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks, will take place in Niagara Falls, Canada on 28-29 September 2017.
This Conference focuses on ad hoc networking technologies and their applications. The aim of the annual AdHocNets conference is to provide a forum that brings together researchers and engineers from academia, government laboratories, as well as industry to meet, network, exchanges ideas and present their recent research work and discuss future directions on all aspects of ad hoc networks.
The conference solicits original technical papers that were not previously published and are not currently under review for publication elsewhere. Papers should address technical challenges in any type of ad hoc network, such as, but not limited to, Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Sensor Networks, Vehicular Networks, Personal Area Networks, Body Area Networks, Smart Grid Networks, Nanonetworks, or Home Networks.
Possible topics of interest include:
– Network architectural and protocol design
– Cross-layer design
– MAC, routing, and transport protocols
– Resource allocation and management
– Network control and management
– Power control and management
– Topology control and management
– Quality of service provisioning
– Service discovery
– Ranging and node localization
– Time synchronization
– Data fusion
– Network scalability and capacity
– Reliability and fault tolerance
– Security and privacy
– Middleware for ad hoc networks
– Applications of ad hoc networks
– Performance modeling and analysis
– Tools to design, implement and evaluate ad hoc network protocols
– Wireless Software-Defined Networking
– Network Function Virtualization for ad hoc networks
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
“Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).”
Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: June 5, 2017 (Hard deadline)
Notification and Registration Opens: July 2, 2017
Camera-ready Deadline: July 21, 2017
Check out the official conference website to get more information!