The 1st International Conference on Ambient Assisted Living Technologies based on Internet of Things will take place in Budapest, Hungary on 14-16 June, 2016 and it will be colocated with eHealth360 Summit.
As the world of the Internet of Things is growing fast and new sensors are being developed, the Ambient Assisted Living domain offers the perfect setup for IoT-based technologies. The goal of AALIoT conference is to touch the very core of this domain and to discuss about its most important issues.
The conference welcomes papers about these topics of interest:
- Mobile and Cloud Computing in pervasive healthcare;
- IoT Analytics;
- Interface and Control Systems;
- AAL Environments for chronic disease management;
- Usability and Acceptability;
- Context Aware Technologies;
- Wearable technologies for health and wellness monitoring;
- Security, privacy and trust;
- Navigation systems (indoors, outdoors) and location based services;
- Networking for/and embedded systems;
- Technologies to support AAL;
- Interactive Services.
Accepted papers will be published in Springer’s LNICST series and will appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus and EU Digital Library (EUDL). Selected papers will be invited for publication in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology.
Full Paper submission deadline: 15 January, 2016
Acceptance Notification: 19 February, 2016
Camera‐ready deadline: 18 March, 2016
Find more about the conference, here.