5GWN 2017 – The 1st EAI International Conference on 5G for Future Wireless Networks will take place in Beijing, People’s Republic of China on 21–23 April, 2017.
This Conference encourages archival quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of 5G technologies. The goal is to gather research contributions, from 5G wireless networks, that address the major opportunities and challenges in applying 5G technologies to the understanding and designing of modern network systems, with emphasis on both new analytical techniques and novel application scenarios.
Topics of interest:
- Non-orthogonal multiple access techniques in 5G Networks
- Cognitive radio in 5G Networks
- Channel modeling in 5G Networks
- D2D in 5G Networks
- Performance analysis in 5G Networks
- Cloud/CRAN-based 5G Networks
- Small Cells in 5G Networks
- Game theory in 5G Networks
- Software defined networks in 5G Networks
- Heterogeneous Networks in 5G Networks
- 5G Ultra Dense Networks
- Self organizing Networks in 5G Networks
- Network Function Virtualization in 5G Networks
- Backhaul/fronthaul in 5G Networks
- Resource allocation in 5G Networks
- Big data in 5G Networks
- Vehicular networks in 5G Networks
- Massive MIMO in 5G Networks
- IoT in 5G Networks
- Energy Harvesting in 5G Networks
- Radio Resource Management in 5G Networks
- Caching in 5G Networks
- Unlicensed Spectrum (LTE-U) in 5G Networks
- Network slicing in 5G Networks
- Full duplex techniques in 5G Networks
- MmWave techniques in 5G Networks
- Other topics (PHY layer, MAC layer, Network layer) in 5G Networks.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Accepted authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their articles to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions. More information about EAI ENDORSED TRANSACTIONS available here.
- Full Paper Submission deadline:
24th October 201615th December 2016
- Notification deadline:
19th December 201615 January 2017
- Camera-ready deadline:
30th January 201721 February 2017
Know more about 5GWN 2017 on the official conference website!