The 2nd EAI International Conference on 5G for Ubiquitous Connectivity (5GU 2015) will take place in Guildford, Great Britain on 25-27 November, 2015.
In order to meet the huge demand for increasing capacity in wireless networks several major leaps in technology development need to made. Several research initiatives around the world on 5th generation mobile cellular systems have been launched recently. Also frequency regulation and standardization activities will be launched very soon targeting at the next generation standard. This conference targets at bringing together researchers and developers as well as regulators and policy makers in presenting their latest views on 5G: potential disruptive technologies enabling 5G, spectrum policies for 5G, future business models, and of course, latest finding in key research activities on 5G.
The conference tracks include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
Track 1 – Spectrum Regulation & Standardization
- Regulation and standardization;
- Experimental systems and trials;
- Multioperator spectrum management;
- Dynamic spectrum sharing.
Track 2 – PHY & MAC
- Interference management;
- Modulation & coding;
- MAC and duplexing;
- Adaptive TRX schemes.
Track 3 – Tranceiver Technologies
- Tranceiver algorithms and architectures;
- Tranceivers for mm-wave bands;
- Software defined and flexible radios;
- Tranceiver platforms, technologies and design tools;
- Prototypes and demonstrators.
Track 4 – Future Access Networks
- Heterogeneous networks;
- Cooperative networking/transmission;
- Self-organized networks;
- Context aware networking;
- Content distribution networks & cachig.
Track 5 – Channel Models and MIMO Antennas
- 5G systems channel models;
- Massive MIMO channel models and channels;
- MmWave technologies;
- Reconfigurable antennas;
- Wearable antennas and electronics.
Track 6 – Disruptive 5G Technologies
- Cloud technologies;
- Visible Light Communications for 5G;
- Software Defined Networks;
- New operator business models.
Paper submission deadline: August 17th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: September 11th, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: September 30th, 2015
Find more details here.