The Second International Conference on IoT as a Service (IoTaaS 2015) will take place on October 26-27, 2015, in Rome, Italy.
The amount of smart devices immersed in everyday life is growing daily in terms of power, processing and network connectivity. The “Internet of Things as a Service” deployment paradigm will enable the easy adoption of IoT-based services and applications by end users, while forcing providers of smart objects and middleware platforms to architect their solutions accordingly. The 2nd International Conference on IoT as a Service (IoTaaS’2015) aims to contribute to the discussion on the challenges posed by these trends.
Topics of interest
IoTaaS is seeking original high-quality research and industrial papers on the confluence of IoT and advanced delivery models. Topics of interest to the conference include but are not limited to:
- Smart objects as a service
- IoT marketplace – for offering IoT based applications and services
- API economy – for easier and tighter integration
- Semantic Web technologies for IoT: registry, storage
- IoT delivery platforms – existing and emerging platform and architectures for exposing and interacting with IoT
- Federated IoT support
- Non Functional Requirements (NFR) for IoT – security, scalability, responsiveness and more
- Standardization – standard areas needed
- Business models
- IoT DevOps
- IoT context based analytics
- IoT application deployment success stories
- Mobile First IoT: mobile backend as a services (MBaaS) and smartphone as data prosumers
Paper submission deadline: 15 June 2015
Author notification and Registration opens: 1 August 2015
Camera-ready deadline: 15 September 2015
Conference dates: 26-27 October 2015
For more information, please visit the conference website.