Fi-eHealth 2017, AFI 360° Conference Track on Future Internet e-Health, will take place in Puebla, Mexico on 25-27 May, 2017.
The conference will aim to address issues related to Healthcare and Future Internet, specifically how Future Internet infrastructures can act as a suitable stratum in supporting increasing demands for quality healthcare delivery and management.
Contributions are welcomed in the following or related topics:
- Full health coverage; prevention, diagnosing, treatment and monitoring
- Knowledge distribution and appropriation
- Support to and coordination of logistic distribution of health services
- Health systems managing and administration
- Well-being support
- Intelligent operating theatre
- Support to evidence-based medicine
- Data mining, knowledge discovery and big data
- Safety and privacy
- Ambient intelligence
- Sensors and devices; integration and internet of things
- Cloud storing and recovery
- Processing over the Internet; remote control.
- Communications; 4G/5G, etc.
Fi-eHealth 2017 is proud to host Prof. Nadia Berthouze (UCL, London) as a keynote speaker!
See the preliminary program of the Conference HERE!
Accepted papers will be published in the FI-eHealth 2016 Conference Proceedings and will be submitted for publication by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
A special issue of ACM/Springer MONET will be allocated for selected papers of FI-eHEALTH 2016 Conference. In addition, recommended authors will be considered for inclusion in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet.
CLICK TO VIEW Accepted Authors at MONAMI 2016 and the papers they will present at the Conference!
Full Paper Submission deadline: 1 February, 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 29 February, 2016
Camera-ready dadline: 25 March, 2016
If you need more information about Fi-eHealth 2016, visit the conference official website.