The 3rd edition of the EAI International Conference on Interoperability in IoT (InterIot 2017), will take place in Valencia, Spain on 6-7 November 2017.
InterIot 2017 will bring together practicing engineers and advanced researchers to share the state-of-the-art around interoperability in the IoT, analyze what is needed, and identify the work that lies ahead to increase the number of interoperable IoT products.
InterIoT 2017 solicits original contributions in the following topical areas:
- coexistence and interoperability;
- experimental results on interoperability;
- standardization activities around interoperability;
- novel protocols and techniques which favor interoperability;
- studies on interoperability between different protocols, hardware, and technologies;
- gap analysis on interoperability;
- architectures enabling interoperability, virtualization;
- novel architectures for interoperability testing;
- tools and testbeds to support interoperability testing;
- open-source projects around interoperability in IoT;
- interoperability between different IoT implementations;
- survey on interoperability and heterogeneity in IoT infrastructures.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for the Special Issue in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 1 June 2017
Notification deadline: 15 July 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 15 August 2017
For further info about InterIoT 2017, visit the official website of the conference.