MobiHealth 2017, the 7th Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare – “Transforming health care through innovations in mobile and wireless technologies,” will take place in Vienna, Austria on 14-16 November 2017.
MobiHealth 2017 will extend the focus areas of the first 6 editions with the focus on specific research and scientific challenges in the Healthcare Technology domain faced in Europe and globally and hence more interactive input from industry. The essence of the conference lies in its interdisciplinary nature, with original contributions cutting across boundaries but all within the ambit of the application of mobile communications (technologies, standards, solutions, methodologies) to the improvement of human health.
- Mobile and e-Health Systems
- Innovation in Healthcare Technology
- E-Health services
- Mobile and e-Health applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Fog Computing in Healthcare
- Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Data Collection and Data Mining in e-Health Applications
- Mobile and e-Health Circuits and Systems
- Printable Electronics for Healthcare Applications
- Energy in Biomedical Devices
- Harvesting Management and Optimization
- Self-systems for Healthcare
- E-Health Software Design
- E-Health Application Design for Cellular Phones
- Daily Healthcare
- Advances in sensor devices for biomedical monitoring
- Intra-body communication issues (propagation & transmission)
- Body Area Networks (architectures, protocols, scheduling, etc.)
- Heterogeneous and in-/on-/out- networks
- Wearable, outdoor and home-based applications
- Data collection and management at hubs, mobile devices, and gateway
- Energy management and optimization issues in biomedical devices and networks
- Decision support algorithms for data analysis
- Healthcare telemetry and telemedicine
- Remote diagnosis and patient management
- Accuracy, reliability, security, protection, identity, privacy, of diagnoses and data
- All-pervasive wireless systems for health applications
- Factoring in the environment (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, etc.)
We are delighted to present the keynote speaker: Prof. Rosalind Picard, Media Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). All accepted papers will be published by ACM and made available through ACM Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Selected papers will be invited to submit to a particular issue of the Springer Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing Journal. Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in the: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology, EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communication and Applications.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 May 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 15 August 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 15 September 2017
Find more information on the conference official website.